Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not so Happy Easter? Part 1

"HAPPY EASTER!" Rebecca and Julie screamed in my ear as I walked into the kitchen. I groaned.
"Please, dont scream!" I hissed and took the jug of orange juice out of the Fridge.

"Well, someones Cranky this morning!" Julie fake singed. Yes, we got Julie back last Sunday.
"I'm NOT cranky!" I snapped and drinked the Orange Juice right out of the Jug.
"EW!" Rebecca Squealed and ran over to me, she grabbed the orange juice jug from me, and wiped the nosle of the Jug with a Rag.
"Then whats wrong?" Julie asked, confused.

I sighed, I had been dreading this day since the beginning of the week. I just never told anybody. Mainly because it wasnt any of there buisness!
"Elizabeth, you can tell us.." Julie said slowly and walked over to me.

"Alright! Today, April 24th. Was the day my Parents died!" I sighed and wiped my mouth from the Orange Juice mustach.
Julie and Rebecca gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"OMG!" Rebecca said her favorite word.
"Oh Lizzie. I'm so sorry!" Julie put her hands on my shoulder and tried to hug me.
I pulled away.
"No! Dont comfort me! This is why I didnt want to tell you, or anybody else! I wanted to keep the date that my parents died a Secret! So people wouldnt do what you just did, try to comfort me! I dont want comfort!" I told Julie.
"But, Elizabeth.Then what do you want?" Julie asked.
"What do I want? I want my PARENTS! I want my parents to comfort me!" I shouted and I started to feel tears form in my eyes. I turned and ran upstairs. Julie and Rebecca just looked at eachother.

I heard a light knock on my bedroom door.
"What?" I hissed into my pillow. Someone came into my room.
"Were going to go Easter egg hunting in the park. Everyone will be there! Even Charity and Prudence. Do you want to come?" Julie said softly.
I sat up and wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve. I shrugged.
"It will get your mind off of things!" Julie anounced.
"Okay.." I said slowly and followed Julie outside. Which was where Rebecca was waiting for us, she was wearing her favorite colorful outfit, that was great for Easter egg hunting!

-Lizzie-

P.S. I will finish this post later! Sorry! XDDD

1 comment:

  1. Awww. :( But I'm sure the day will be great, just wait. :) {hey that rhymes!}

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete