Thursday, April 14, 2011

Do the happy dance

I felt the comfort of my bed.
Ahh I loved the warmth, the comfy feeling,
Wow, I just love to wake myself up in my Comfy bed(:

Well, thats not what happened this morning!
Yes, I was woken up in my bed.
BUT, I didnt wake myself up. Someone else did. And that person was...Well you'll see...
---------------------------------

I suddenly felt a big lumpy pillow hitting my face.
"WAKE UP!" Someone screamed.
My eyes burst open, hoping that it wasnt some murderer, or kidnapper trying to take me away.

I sighed when I saw Rebecca's Familiar HOT PINK nail polished finger pointing at me.
"Ugh! What do you want!" I groaned into my pillow.
"Since we dont have school today, I demand you to get up!" Rebecca demanded.
"That doesnt make any sense! You shouldnt demand me to get up, when we have NO school!" I hissed and closed my eyes, trying to fall back asleep.

But Rebecca wasnt going to let that happen.
She striked me, once again, and hit me with another lumpy pillow.
"UGH! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO GET UP!!??" I screamed and gave her the stink eye.

"Because, your going to make Stefan like you again today! DUH! And I want to help you get ready" Rebecca simply said.
"And why do you want to help me?" I sighed.
"Because your my sister. And I dont want to see my sister sad anymore! Now get up!" Rebecca slapped me on the tummy and walked over to my closet.

I slowly got out of bed and strudged over to where Rebecca was standing.
"Now, we want to make you look like the girl Stefan liked in the first place, but we also want to make you look FABULOUS!" Rebecca beamed and wiggled her fingers like Jazz Hands.
"Okay how are we suppost to do that?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes.
"We'll take this shirt, and ummm...This skirt! Oh and these shoes! You'll look adorable!" Rebecca took a Blue,white, and black off the shoulder shirt, a White Jean skirt, and Black boots.

"Honestly, I dont even like those boots! They hurt my feet!" I moaned.
"Alright, Alright! How bout these High-tops?" Rebecca showed me these high-tops that went with my outfit perfectly and looked like my style at the same time! I nodded my head and went to put the clothes and shoes on.
Then, Rebecca made me put my hair in 2 pigtails and we curled them.
"OMG! You look ADORABLE! Stefans going to freak when he see's you!" Rebecca nodded, she was proud of herself.
"So where do you think Stefans at right now?" Rebecca asked me. I looked at the clock.
"Well since theres no school today, he's probally at...The Baseball field that he practices at!" I told her.
Rebecca grabbed her purse and we headed to the Baseball field.

-AT THE BASEBALL FIELD-

"I cant do this!" I gulped, I sweating like CRAZY!
"Yes you can! I do not have a sister thats a freaking wimp! Your going to go out there and get Stefan back. Do you hear me?" Rebecca looked at me, serious. I nodded my head.
"Yes, master" I said serious like and then bursted out laughing.
"Go get 'em tiger!" Rebecca laughed and pushed me towards the field.

I tried to find Stefan.
AH HA! I saw him!
I walked slowly to him and gulped, and then gulped again, and then gulped some MORE!
I was so nervous!
How could I expect him to just take me back!?

"Hey.." I said once I approached him.
"Oh hey..Eliz- Oops! I mean Liar" Stefan hissed, he was obviously still mad. Do I blame him?
"Look, I dont blame you for being mad at me! Trust me, it was a stupid thing to do!" I blared out.
"Yes, it was" Stefan swinged his Baseball bat to the ground and leaned on it. I couldnt stop staring at it!
"I'm soooo, soooo sorry! I can say it over and over again!" I sighed and looked down at my High-tops.
"Okay then, How bout 1,000 times" Stefan said. I swore I saw a tiny smile on his face.
"So can we forget this all happened! And just start over! And be friends again! Please!" I begged and put my hands on my hips.
"How can we be friends again when I like you and you know I like you, but you dont like me the same way I like you!" Stefan shrugged. Wow, kinda confusing! (LOL)

"But..I do like you! Alot." I smiled up at him. Stefan started to smile back.
"Did you tell your boyfriend that?" Stefan smirked.
"Yes, I did tell my friend that..." I said slowly and brushed a strand of hair out of my face.
"What?" Stefan said shocked.
"Jake, he isnt my boyfriend anymore. I broke up with him..once I found out I liked you like you like me!" I laughed.

"Oh really?" Stefans eyebrows furrowed up.
"Yep! So can we start over?" I asked, smiling.
"Sure. My names Stefan Emerson. Whats your name, pretty lady?" Stefan smiled. That was a cheesy pick up line, but hey I like Cheesy pick up lines.
"My names Elizabeth Cole. Oh Stefan, what a Good name for a handsome boy!" I laughed into my hands.
"So, Elizabeth. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Stefan asked. My eyes grew, YAAAAY!
"Yes, Yes I do" I smiled and hugged him.
Then we looked at eachother.

"So you know how to play Baseball?" Stefan asked me. I shook my head no
"Well, I'll teach you!" Stefan replied and handed me his baseball bat.

I looked towards where Rebecca was standing (in the Bushes on the other side of the field) and gave her the thumbs up.
She came out of the bushes and started doing a happy dance.
I laughed and joined Stefan over at Home base.


-Lizzie-

No comments:

Post a Comment