Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First love

Charity, Prudence, and me were at Taco Bell (Yummm...Taco's!)

"I want 2 Soft Taco's Please" Charity told the Cash Register guy.
"And I want 2 HARD taco's please!" Prudence laughed as she told the Guy.
"And Umm...I want a Nacho Belle Grande Please" I told the guy.

We got our food and sat down.

"So your back with Jake the Jerk I see!" Prudence giggled.
"I dont know, Its complicated" I sighed as I took a bite out of my yummy Nacho.
"What do you mean?" Charity said with a mouth filled with Taco shells and meat.
"Well, like at first I wanted Jake back so badly and I would do anything to get him back! And then Stefan found out and now he's mad at me for using him! I dont want him to be mad at me!" I explained.

Prudence and Charity looked at eachother.
I knew what they were getting ready to say.....

"A LOVE EMERGENCY! ATTENTION EVERYONE WE HAVE A LOVE EMERGENCY!" Charity and Prudence screamed, causing everyone in the place to stare at us.

I sunk down in my seat, emabarrising much?

"Your so Embarrising!" I laughed and shushed them to stop.
"Okay, Okay, But seriously! Do you like like Stefan or something?" Charity asked.
I shook my head no, I didnt think I did.
"Are you sure?" Charity looked at me with her big hazel eyes.

I nodded my head a little slowly this time.
Nah! I didnt like Stefan,
Or maybe I did....
NO! I liked Jake!

"No! I like Jake. I shouldnt be sad about this, I was the one that used Stefan to get Jake back! And thats what I want! I want STEFAN!...." I shouted and then stopped myself from talking anymore.

"Umm..Lizzie. Did you just say..." Prudence asked and Charity just stared at me with her mouth open.
"Uh..I think I did just say...Stefan" My eyes got wide.
"And that means?" Prudence asked.
"That means..I like..Stefan" I said and then relization hit me!
"I like Stefan...ALOT!" I squeeled.
"What about Jake?" Prudence asked another question.
"I guess, I'm going to have to tell him. To break up with Jake AGAIN, and try to make Stefan forgive me!" I sighed.
Charity smiled.
"Honestly, I like Stefan better then Jake anyways!" Charity anounced.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.

After Taco Bell I went over to Jakes house.
I knocked on there front door and Jake answered it.

"Hey Elly!" Jake smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back, weakly.
"I have to talk to you about something" I told him. Jakes smile faded into a frown.
"I think I know what its about. You like Stefan dont you?" Jake asked and looked down at his NIKE tennis shoes.
"Um..Yeah. How did you know?" I said.
"I knew it right when you tried to pull me away from Stefan when we almost got into a fight. I just didnt want to say anything, because I didnt want it to be true.." Jake mumbled.
"Are you mad at me?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes.
"Uh..No. I guess since we broke up, you moved on. I understand..." Jake told me.
I sighed.
"Thanks! But can we still be friends? You know..just friends?" I asked. I didnt want it to be awkward between us.
"Sure! We can be good friends, because Elizabeth even though we broke up, your still going to be my first love" Jake smiled at me and put his hands out for me to hug him. AW! HOW FREAKIN SWEET!

I hugged him and said into his shirt "You'll always be my first love too!"

I left his house and walked home.

Now I only have to make Stefan forgive me!
But thats going to happen TOMORROW!

Wish me luck!

-Lizzie-

2 comments:

  1. STEFAN WILL COME TO HIS SENSES :3

    Don't worry gurl, it's gonna be all right <3

    **prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I betcha you gonna do fine, alright. ;)

    BUT if it does go wrong, you always have Jake. :) :) :) :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete